Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Parade

My MOMs group (Mothers of Multiples) had an outreach event today that I decided to go to at the last minute.  Usually the boys can only handle one activity/day, but I decided to go anyway and see how they did.  We had bible study this morning where they spend 2 hours in the nursery, went home for about an hour nap, then headed back out for the halloween parade.  The boys did awesome at both events.. maybe they can handle more now.. yay!!

I just joined the group and I'm getting to know some really nice moms with some really cute twins (there are triplet moms too, but I haven't met any yet)!  The event today was a parade through a nursing home facility to cheer the residents up by showing them all the cute twins dressed up in halloween costumes!  I was excited for the boys to use their costumes more than just once!  I plan on painting faces for Sunday, but we'll see what Daddy says!  There was a parade in the morning and one in the afternoon.  We had 15 kids dressed up for the afternoon parade and it was so fun!!

The boys looked cute in the stroller


There were 10 month old girls dressed as cows.. too cute!


7 month old boys dressed as sweet peas


Sweet Jordan is a Kangeroo

Mr. Landon is a silly monkey
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics