Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Card Outtakes

Well.. our Christmas Cards finally made it out the door, so now I can share my photo experience with you all :) If you haven't received it yet, I'm sure it got lost by the post office, and hopefully you will get one next year (no, seriously, I'm sorry but I don't send cards to blog stalkers... I just didn't have enough this year!!)

Anyway, I had a lot of fun trying to get the perfect picture for our Christmas Card. My lovely husband wanted to do a 'joke' card this year with a ridiculous photo and a funny tag line. I told him no over and over, but since I didn't have a great alternative, he was winning the battle. Well, one morning I decided I would force the boys to take a cute pic. It took about 35 minutes and a whole lot of pictures, but we finally ended up with a pretty cute card. I thought I could share some of the rejected shots with you. (Please remember, I'm not creative at all and I'm new to taking pictures, so forgive me if you are a photography expert :))


One cute smile.. one is looking for the dog


Again.. one cute smile.. one is pretty serious.. twins!!


Blurry.. but both looking and almost smiling


Playing with the stockings.. this was pretty popular
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics