Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy 8 Months!!

My boys are turning 8 months today, and I'm just so proud of them! We took a couple pictures so we could remember how stinkin' cute they are at this age!! Thanks Grandma Purcell for the super cute PJs :) I also got some individual pics and will give you some fun facts about what they are doing these days.

We couldn't love these boys more. Eric and I are just amazed each day at how much joy they bring to our lives. We didn't ever plan to be on this crazy rollercoaster with twins, but we wouldn't have it any other way! We love our boys more than anything, and we feel so blessed to have them in our lives!! Enough sap, now it's time for some pics :)

They almost don't fit on the chair together anymore, but I will keep squeezing them on as long as possible!



This is typical.. trying to play during pictures


Obviously they are interacting more these days!


How sweet are these boys, seriously?!?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Being a parent is the best thing in the world!! I love that you love it!! You two are great parents and what sweet handsome boys you have!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics