Friday, June 17, 2011

Meeting Karly

My niece was born on June 2nd, and I couldn't wait another day longer to meet the little princess! I decided I would make a quick road trip out to Cleveland to meet her and I took Mr. Landon with me. It was a tough decision, but since Jordan was getting over a cold, it did make it easier to take my little Momma's boy with me on the trip. He did an awesome job, and thanks to some friends who lent us a DVD player, we had 14 hours in the car with little to no screaming! He was a trooper and such a good boy through the entire trip :)We loved meeting little Karly and can't wait to watch her grow. We also got to spend some quality time with cousin Jack who did so great with Landon. The boys played together for hours and Jack would just wait for Landon to wake up from his naps so they could play more. It was the sweetest thing ever!

Karly was just as sweet as can be. She is doing great and growing fast. We love you Drew, Keri, Jack and Karly!



Sweet baby girl




I can't get enough of her!




She's so tiny still




Proud Grandma and Karly
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics