Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boys Boys Boys!!!



Well, the ultrasound went very well! Other than getting light headed and almost passing out because I was laying flat, the ultrasound was great, and the babies are doing very well. They are already 13oz each and moving around like crazy! The heartbeats were strong, and we found out they are both BOYS!! We are so excited and cannot wait to meet the little men. Here are some pics of us telling the Schmidt's and thier excitement! My family got picture texts of the outfits and immediate calls. Everyone is so excited to have more boys in the family!






I also had a doctor's appointment today, and everything looks great! I'm measuring 26 weeks already, but I think that's if there is only 1 in there :) I'm feeling great and excited to start thinking about all the fun stuff I need to get to prepare for the boy's arrival! If only I had a house... I'm learning patience! Here are some pics of the boys.. we didn't get too many because they were moving too much and I was getting tired of laying on the table!!







We are now working on names, but don't ask us what they are because there has to be some suprise when they come!! I want Eric to have something fun to announce when they come, so stay tuned.. hopefully it will be a while!!

Thanks everyone for voting, sorry you didn't get it right!

1 comment:

  1. how exciting :) i look forward to finding our their names when they are born!!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics