Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Danny took this picture.. told me to make a 'funny face'... I don't think I'm that funny!


Danny wanted to hold Landon.. he did good!

The boys LOVE their swings so much! I found Landon the other day sleeping with his arm up like this... and I had to capture it. His swing is the 'lamby swing', and I think he looks so cute in it!! The swings have helped to save my sanity! If the boys are ever upset or crying out of control, I can place them gently into the swing, and suddenly the world is all better! These have given us the gift of quiet meals and is the best babysitter ever :) Maybe I would have more patience to rock the baby if there was just one, but when you have 2 screaming, anything that helps settle them down is much appreciated!!


Landon being his crazy self


Jordan prefers the fishy swing.. isn't he just so sweet and innocent!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics