Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So much fun!

I just put my memory card into my computer and realized that I had some pictures I wanted to share, but never got around to it! A couple weeks back we had the fun opportunity to babysit Danny (Dan and Steph's little guy), and we had such a fun time! It was when my mom was still here, so having the twins and him wasn't even much of a challenge :) He was so well behaved and even went to bed like a little gentleman! Eric was happy to have someone he could actually roughhouse with, and it was nice to listen to all his ideas and watch him eat a ridiculous amount of fruit!! Thanks for coming over Danny... we had a great time!!


My mom and Danny shot all these darts on our high fireplace.. Eric had fun getting them down!


The boys doing the usual.. play gym.. they love this thing :)


Danny didn't want pictures at first, but then warmed up fast


He thought the boys were having fun, and took his turn!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures with Danny. I'm proud of him wanting to hold the baby. Thanks so much for watching him. When you left the beach yesterday he asked where his friends went, and I said "oh the kids are over there" and he said no my big friends. He was talking about you and Eric. So silly.

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics