Sunday, September 19, 2010

Favorite PJs :)

Grandma Schmidt got the boys these PJs long before they were here. They are nice and soft, and the boys are enjoying sleeping 9-10 hours/night for over a week now! Mom has enjoyed the long stretches, but still wakes up multiple times a night listening and hoping they won't wake up :) Jordan smiles a lot before I get the camera out and after I put it away. I think he knows I'm trying to catch him smiling and just wants me to put the crazy camera away and enjoy his smiles! Landon was pretty serious for this photo shoot too, and I think it was because it was right before bed time! I love how Landon is holding onto his brother in the first picture.. they love each other!!


Time for bed... we're sleepy!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Slideshow

Baby Pics