Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just hanging out...

There hasn't been too much new stuff going on here, but I thought it would be good to post some pics anyway :) Since we got home from the beach, the boys have taken turns sleeping through the night, so I still haven't slept through the night since my pregnancy days... but I'm not complaining. They are getting closer, and if it weren't for a growth spurt this week, I think we might have had success, so I just keep waiting!

I started back to work part time this week and I'm really excited to see how it goes. I'm lucky enough to work for a great company that was willing to allow me to come back part time and without the crazy travel while I continue to adjust to my new 'lifestyle'. Grandma Peggy will be over 2 days a week to help out with the boys, and we're both excited for the new arrangement!

The boys continue to show thier personalities and we are enjoying getting to know them better each day! We've learned that Landon LOVES the mirror and even if he is in the middle of a big fit, once he sees himself, there is an instant smile! Landon has also really enjoyed the Jumperoo, even though he's technically not big enough yet, he's fine with jumping on the pillow we place underneath it. He continues to eat well and has slept through the night a couple times. He still enjoys waking up and watching Mommy stumble around and try to figure out if he's hungry, has a dirty diaper or just woke up to say hi around 4:00 AM :)

Jordan continues to be a little sweet guy the majority of the time. He likes to practice using his voice by 'talking' and making noises whenever he's awake. He also plays with his hands and fists a lot, and will follow us all over the room with his big blue eyes. When Landon actually holds still for a second, he will reach over and grab his hand or just stare at him when he's playing. I can tell they are going to be great friends and entertainment for each other in the future!

I haven't done great at taking many pictures lately, and I need to work on it! Eric took the pictures below of Jordan and then both boys. Eric is doing well still and really loving being a daddy. I appreciate all his help and support, I couldn't do it without him!


Jordan's typical posture.. playing with his hands


Just hanging out


I don't know why he put Landon on Jordan's Lap... but neither one seems too upset about it :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Slideshow

Baby Pics