Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1/2 Year Old!

We cannot believe that the boys are already 6 months old! They celebrated 6 months last Saturday and in the past couple weeks they have really shown what big boys they are! They are eating solids and taking big boy baths now! We enjoy them more each day and many people have told me this is their favorite stage, and I really understand why. They giggle and smile all the time... and we enjoy every second!

Now for the stats. We had their 6-month appointment today and they were even big enough for the flu vaccine! I was a little nervous about them getting sick from it, so I'll be watching closely the next couple days! The doctor said they both looked great and overall they are growing well. It amazes me how they are growing at almost the exact same rate even though they are fraternal. I guess they are on the same diet though :)

                      Jordan:                                                     Landon:
Weight - 14 lbs (4%)                                 Weight - 14 lbs 1 oz (5%)
Length - 25 inches (10%)                      Length - 25 inches (10%)

I attempted to take some pictures, but my battery died about 3 minutes in. I still caught a few cute pictures. I'm really wanting them to get some professional ones done soon - I'd love for a reference of someone good in the area - leave a comment or e-mail me - I would really appreciate it!



So sweet - the look like giants compared to our first weeks!


My sweet Jordan


My precious Landon

So typical - Jordan LOVES watching his brother
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Slideshow

Baby Pics