Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gimme Some Rice :)

We had our first adventure with solids this week!!  The boys have less than 2 weeks until they are six months, and since we are getting close, I decided to try some solids.  The doctor gave us the green light at their 4 month appointment, and I have just been waiting to do it.  I wanted to have a couple weeks of solids before their 6 month appointment in case I have questions. 

I think they look so cute in the high chairs.  Solids are an adventure, and I'm excited to see how they do once we give them more foods.  So far, they swallowed hardly anything and managed to make a pretty good mess.  We did have fun though, and that's all that counts!

Getting ready, no clue what is coming!


Landon looks like he's practicing


Jordan is so sweet...


Landon's first bite was OK

Not so bad.. for what got into his mouth

Jordan even did OK at first

But not so happy now!

Landon just kept on eating

Jordan was ready to be done

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics