Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Little Thief

I've been enjoying my first couple days at home with Aspen. I think he's getting a little spoiled having almost no time to himself. Eric and I decided to run some errands last night, and we came home to a suprise. Eric used his investigative skills to discover who stole the donuts.


The evidence...

The Crime Scene...

The suspect...

You'll also notice he had a FULL food and water bowl when the crime occurred.


I had to scold Aspen to let him know that eating 2 donuts for such a small dog was not a wise decision. We are getting some good practice on this whole parenting thing :)

1 comment:

  1. I think he is upset because you told him yesterday that he was not coming to Grandma and Grandpa's house! He left too much evidence....like his Dad! We love this little criminal!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics