Thursday, March 18, 2010

29 Week Ultrasound and Girls Day Out

My mom and sister-in-law, Keri arrived yesterday and we started the visit off right!  We woke up this morning and headed to the ultrasound to see the twinkies.  This time we went to Leigh Valley hospital, and it was a much better experience as they had TVs on the wall so I could see all the action.  The boys were looking good and it was awesome to have the girls with me.  Baby A is head down and Baby B is still breech (head is near my rib cage).  Baby A weights 2 lbs 12 oz and Baby B is weighing in at 2 lbs 11 oz.  They were wiggling around the entire time and enjoying being the center of attention.  We got some pics of the boys, and they continue to remind me of Eric :)




I had my regular check-up this week, and everything is still going very well.  I have gained about 29 lbs and I'm measuring 34 weeks (at the time I was still only 28 weeks).  Heartbeats are still strong, and they continue to be very active.  I get check-ups every 2 weeks now, and they are keeping a close eye to make sure nothing starts to progress.

After the ultrasound, we decided to go to target and shop for the boys, and then we headed to get manicures and pedicures.  It was great to get pampered and get ready for the shower.  After we got home, we had lots of fun playing with the stroller and car seats.  Mom and Keri were very good at getting everything together and pushing it all over the house.  Then Eric grilled out since it's so beautiful out (notice the nicely painted garage in the background - it only took him 3 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics