Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nursery Reveal!!

The Twinkies room is almost done!! After waiting just over a week, I got to see the Twinkies' room for the first time this morning! It isn't completely finished yet because we still need a couple things, but it's well on it's way.

Eric and my good friend Monica decided to suprise me with the theme, and I couldn't have been more excited! There are still some finishing touches, but the puppy theme will be perfect for the boys! They will grow up to love our little Maltese, Aspen, and I'm sure if Eric gets his way, there will be more dogs in the future (maybe once the boys are old enough to take care of them).

Monica loves to paint stripes and boxes, so I should've known the accent wall was going to be amazing! She also does some photography on the side, and you can see that Aspen was the center of her latest artistic inspiration! I couldn't be happier with the room! Thanks guys!!












3 comments:

  1. LOVE the nursery! Great job Eric and Monica! And also love the pictures of our grandpup, Aspen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery and your whole house look amazing. I can't wait to see it. I love the checkered wall, and the dog pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics