Friday, March 26, 2010

Twinkie Train Baby Shower

The baby shower for the boys was last weekend and it was truly wonderful.  Monica, Lyndsay and Peggy did all the planning and with some help from friends put together a wonderful shower for the boys.  Monica's mother-in-law, Laurie made a beautiful train cake, and people brought delicious food, and overall it was a great time!  I only have a few pictures of the day, with more to come, but I thought I would share some highlights!

Keri, Me and Mom before the shower

The food and amazing Train Cake :)

Up Close Cake Pic


Cookie Bouquet that my good Cousin, April suprised me with


Twinkie Favors - so creative!

Grandma's both got to hold up the cute outfits (from Grandma Peggy!)

Opening lots of Gifts!

Thanks to everyone who couldn't be there, but still sent some wonderful gifts!  I'm overwhelmed trying to inventory everything and put it away.  The boys will be here before we know it, and I'm feeling more prepared each day!

I have reached 30 weeks pregnant now which is a big milestone.  Each day it becomes more real that they are really coming and will need us to love them and take care of them.  We had a nursing class this week, and I learned a lot about that process which was kinda scary, but also exciting at the same time.  Eric is thankful that we're done with classes for now.  I'm hoping to get our carseats installed in the next couple weeks which will really make it all seem too soon!

We are excited to go down to Annapolis this weekend to visit Denee and Ryan who just had a baby at the beginning of March.  Everrett is doing great with everything, and I know he's gonna be a good friend to the boys someday!  Hopefully they will sleep as well as him!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely baby shower!! Liked your preparations. The Twinkies favors are really stunning. For my baby shower all the arrangements were done by my sister. She arranged it at one of LA venues and took amazing ideas from internet.

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics