Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sympathy Belly!!

At our 3rd birthing class last night, Eric was fortunate enough to try on the sympathy belly.  He has been a great sport about coming to the classes and learning how to be my coach through labor.  I'm really hoping to have a natural birth with no drugs, but I do know that twins are higher risk and I might end up with a C-section.  Either way, I want to be prepared and so far I've learned a lot about the process and had some fun learning all the breathing techniques!






I'm 28 weeks now and in my third trimester and it's all becoming more real.  I can't imagine what life will be like once the boys arrive, but I do know that I'm excited about the adventures to come!  We found out last night on our way home from class, that Eric's brother, Adam and our sister-in-law Lyndsay had an offer accepted on a house that is in our neighborhood and less than 2 blocks away!  We feel so blessed to have them moving so close and we're excited to someday be raising our families together.  It reminds me of how my cousins got to grow up living just down the street from each other (and from Grandma and Grandpa Nettleton), and I know that it will be amazing to have such a close family!

I'm counting down the days until next week because my mom and my sister-in-law Keri are coming to town for my shower.  I'm excited to have them around for a couple days, show them the house, the nursery, and just have a fun girls weekend!  They are coming to an ultrasound with me next week, and I can't wait for them to see the boys!

2 comments:

  1. aww, yay! it was wonderful living so close to our cousins and grandma and grandpa! so glad your kids will experience that too! and we're only a few hours away, so we'll have to try to get the kids together often! oh boy, that sounds so weird, but exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it. i wish i had grown up closer to all of you. its nice now that we keep in touch though :) LOVE the belly eric ;) if only you reallllly knew...

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics