Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday, my love!

Today is Eric's 30th birthday, and I'm so excited to be celebrating with him and not in the hospital!!  I would like to celebrate him and give him a huge shout out for being an amazing husband and my best friend.  I absolutely adore him and although he doesn't think 30 is a big deal, I am doing my best to make it a big deal!

I made him a strawberry pie "cake" and we enjoyed it yesterday.  With today being mother's day as well, we wanted to make sure he had a special time to just celebrate him!


The "birthday cake" (Thanks to Laurie Mangin for the recipe)


Schmidt tradition of 'clapping' the candles (so wierd!)


He's 30!!  Yikes!

Happy Birthday, bubbies, I love you!!  The boys are so lucky to have you as a daddy!  Can't wait for you to meet them!

As for me and the boys, we are doing well this weekend. I am having stronger and more contractions lately, but the labor seems to be going VERY slowly. We did have a nice overnight stay at the hospital on Friday thinking it was it, but unfortunately, it was not active labor. We only have a week and ½ until they would induce me or schedule a C-Section, so we’re doing our best to be patient. These last couple weeks of pregnancy are pretty uncomfortable, but I am so thankful that we are all healthy and still growing strong. Hopefully more news to come very soon!

1 comment:

  1. happy bday eric!! i didnt realize you were so old... er, close to my age ;) not too much longer for those babies!! my embroidery machine is waiting for their names....

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics