Wednesday, May 5, 2010

36 Weeks and counting....

Well, I was hoping that I could just wait until the boys arrived to post again, but who knows how long that will be!  The third trimester of pregnancy is brutal!  I have at least 3 appointments a week hoping each time that they will say it's time to deliver, just to be sent home for more waiting :)

So far this week the boys are doing great.  Baby A is still head down, and I can tell my body is starting to prepare for delivery.  We got some good pics again this week of baby A.  Baby B being up high and transverse doesn't really cooperate for the 3D pics, but the techs have fun trying :)


Baby B Profile


Baby A

Baby A

My blood pressure was down this week at my doctor's appointment, so my bedrest is less restricted now, and I'm so relieved.  Everyone keeps saying how great it is that I have made it to 36 weeks and the doctor said, if I choose, I can be induced at 38 weeks.  That is coming very quickly, and while I would rather go into labor naturally, I'm not sure my body can take much more stretching!

Eric has a full schedule coming up, and we'll see what he gets to do vs. has to cancel.  He has his favorite golf outing with our church on Friday, his 30th birthday Sunday (which totally trumps Mother's day), then a business trip to Denver May 17th-19th.  I'd love for him to be able to keep all these plans, but I don't have much control :)

2 comments:

  1. everytime i see a new post im hoping for baby pics and names ;) you will make it!! someday you'll look back and say 'that wasn't so bad' :) someday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not 100% sure that 30th birthday trumps your first Mother's Day - especially considering the circumstances!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics