Monday, June 21, 2010

During one of the many times we have dropped the boys off at Grandma and Grandpa Schmidt's, we managed to get a picture with me in it.  The boys were sleepy, but still it's nice to have some pictures of the family :)
 
Eric is holding Jordan, and I have Mr. Landon

A couple weeks back I was getting very frustrated with the whole "swaddling" thing.  I think I'm just not patient enough to do it right, so we invested in some miracle blankets.  They are a little pricey, but the work wonders!  The boys have been sleeping so much better both during the day and at night since these blankets are so good, there is no getting out!  Grandpa Schmidt is still a little upset when I put them in the "straight jacket", but I gotta do what works for now!  I think they could sleep all day!


Landon wears the green, and Jordan the blue

 
Precious boys

This was Landon after we put him in the carseat on the way to dinner.  We thought his hands were so funny... like he was saying "wait guys, where are we going??"  I love this little man!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics