Monday, June 14, 2010

Roll Over! Roll Over!

Mr. Landon hit a big milestone today!!  At one month and one day, he decided it would be a great day to show off his rolling skills.  I put him down for some tummy time this morning, and then I went to change Jordan's diaper.  While my back was turned, the little guy decided to roll over onto his back!  I thought maybe it was a fluke until Eric got up and we decided to let him try it again!  He rolled over right away, then I grabbed the camera to catch it again!  Below is the sequence!!



Tummy time in the Rainforest with my bro...


Gearing up for the big roll (#3)


Going for it!


Almost there!
Rolling ... rolling

Success!!!

In other news, the boys had a urology appointment today to see if they were ready for circumcision.  It turns out they are ready, and scheduled for next Wednesday down at CHOP in Philly... ouch!  They have their one month dr. check-up tomorrow and we will find out all the fun stats!  I'll be sure to update and also share some pictures we took of them yesterday on the chairs :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. oh my. one month, and rolling?? you're going to have a little stinker on your hands ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Landon! Everett hasn't even done that yet!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics