Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bed Rest - Day 1

Well - the full moon did create some problems :)  I had a nice visit to the hospital last night, and the results of which are full bed rest until these little ones come.  They are worried about my high blood pressure still, and have decided the only remedy for now is bed rest.  All my bloodwork came back OK, but they couldn't get the numbers down to where they felt more comfortable. 

I had them check, and baby A is still head down, so we're excited about that part, but we aren't excited to have restrictions.  I am lucky to have family closeby and lots of help.  I hoping this is short term, and we can just have the babies soon and get on with this!  In the meantime, I'm told to get lots of rest b/c once the boys come, I will be busy! 

Thanks for your prayers and support!  Hopefully my next post will be the welcome post with some super cute pics!

2 comments:

  1. yep. now is the time for napping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so PROUD of you. You have made it to almost 35 1/2 weeks!!! You have not complained at all throughout this pregnancy and Eric has done a great job of taking care of you and taking care of the house. You and Eric will be great parents. We love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics