Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Best. Birthday. Ever.

Well, I turned 30 this past weekend. Wow, that was harder to type than I thought! Birthdays aren't typically a big deal around here, but this year that all changed. Eric thinks I make a big deal about my birthday, but honestly I just like to look forward to something. So, I do start talking about it coming pretty early, but that is just to make sure he doesn't forget about it! Well, this year he spoiled me more than ever!

Eric got home from work around 7:30 AM and I was pretty sure he would bring me breakfast. When he came upstairs empty handed, at first I thought maybe he forget it was my birthday :) Well, then he burst out into song while I was still half asleep, and I knew he remembered! He was anxious for me to go downstairs, but Landon had woken up, so I took my time going to get him and give him his morning kisses. Once I did finally go downstairs, I found the most beautiful thing in my kitchen! It was the double jogging stroller that I really wanted (and had hinted at, but was sure he couldn't get it for me). I was so excited - what a perfect suprise!!


I think the boys like it!


Isn't it pretty?!


Eric decided to try it out...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics