Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tummy Time

My little guys are doing so well these days. I don't ever want to forget even the small things that happen each day. We try to do tummy time still since they aren't crawling, and sometimes they yell, but I can tell with each day they are getting stronger. Most of the time they just roll over, but sometimes they will play for a while on their tummy's.

We have also started Independent Play time each day. Until we got sick this week, it was going great. I actually think they kinda enjoy having some alone time and playing by themselves. Surprisingly, Landon has done the best with it. I thought for sure that he would scream the whole time, but so far he has just played happily.



Tummy Time


Landon - not usually this serious


Jordan is partying


Not liking the camera, buddy?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics