Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sitting Up

The boys are now sitting up on their own regularly now. We don't even have to put anything behind them most of the time now which is so nice. They also are into taking things away from each other. I love watching them interact. So far, they don't get upset when their toys are taken, but I know that won't last forever. They have both learned how to give kisses, and occasionally will lean in for a kiss to each other. I need to catch it on video because it is so precious (and I'll need it for the teenage years!)

Landon continues to be my wild child, and Jordan couldn't be sweeter. I love them both more than anything and feel blessed everyday to be their mommy. Eric is loving each day more as they are able to interact and give him high fives :) They are growing so fast, and now I understand when people say time needs to slow down. I'm doing my best to enjoy each stage!


Perfect depiction of personalities


Starts with Jordan


Now Landon has it


Back to Jordan
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics