Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Little did I know that my family wasn't the only suprise! We stood around and talked about what to do next, and somehow it was decided we would head down to the city to one of my favorite spots - Chickies and Petes! I didn't even have to think about it, they were all ready to fight the Friday city traffic, and Eric told me he was lucky enough to get a reservation since we had 10 or more. Little did I know... as I was getting frustrated with him on the way down since we were going to be late!

Long story short, we walked in (after parking blocks away for unknown reasons) and there was a private room in the back with 20 of my closest friends! This night couldn't get any better! Eric had it all planned complete with all you can eat food and drinks for the evening! I was so excited to see everyone and SO suprised! It took a lot of lies and deception, but it was so worth it. It was a fantastic night, I enjoyed every single second :)


Joel capitalizes on the beer tower


Eric special ordered me a lb of crab legs - yumm!!


Me and my party planner


My whole family - I love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics