Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Little did I know where Eric was going... He had invited my whole family to come in from out of town (they all live in OH/KY) and was going to their hideout at Adam and Lyndsay's house! They had gotten there early afternoon, and were waiting for me to get done working to surprise me! I was shocked to see my parent's show up at the door, and then thinking it couldn't get better, opened the door and my 2 favorite brothers were there! I honestly didn't think there would be anymore surprises! This is the first birthday I have spent with my family since we all lived at home (I don't want to tell you how many years ago that might have been!)


Mom and Dad


The whole crew - waiting to surprise me


They are a little silly!


Minutes after the surprise - I am in shock and in my full work attire (I work from home, gimme a break!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics