Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy 2 months, precious boys

The boys turned 2 months old this past week, and we were so excited to find out all the info at our well check-up!  The boys did great considering they received multiple shots.  Jordan weighed 9 lbs 10 oz and is now 21 inches long, and Landon weighed 9 lbs 12 oz and is also 21 inches long.  The doctor was very happy with the progess, and I'm happy to say they are now on the charts!!  They come in at 3% for height and 10% for weight (of course this is comparing them to all 2 month olds).  I'm excited to watch them catch up with their peers as the months go by!

Of course, I had to take some pictures on the chair.  I ended up doing 2 photo shoots.  As you will see, the first one Landon was true to his nickname (Fussypants).  He was not wanting to take pictures, but I caught him later on (after all the shots), and he was actuallly smiling at me!  Hope you enjoy the pics!!

Landon... not ready for his photo shoot


Jordan -  as sweet as can be!


Getting bigger!!


Poor Jordan has no idea why Landon is so unhappy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics