Monday, July 12, 2010

Photo Shoot... Little Bean Embroidery

Whenever I put these adorable shirts on the boys, I can't help but throw them on the blanket and take some pictures!  They were pretty wide awake for these pics, and rockin' the mohawks!  Eric took these, and I think he's really getting pretty good with the new camera.  The boys have their 2 month appointment this week, and we're so excited to see how much they have grown.  Stay tuned for some stats later this week!

Does he look like a mini Eric to you??


Best friends forever


He's got some Purcell genes in him for sure
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. ooooh yay!! SO fun to see them in their LBE onesies :) hoping i can put these pics up on my blog/site/fb?? ill email you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't not get over how cute and sweet your boys are!! They are sooo adorable!! I love seeing your pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics