Thursday, April 15, 2010

Girl's Night Out

The girl's decided to have one last big night out before all the pregnant girls have their babies!  I am due first, but Jess and Steph are not far behind!  We are all excited to have infants around soon, but trying to enjoy a night out before it all starts!

The girls that can still walk around enjoyed some pre-dinner shopping, and Monica was nice enough to head over to Borders with me and relax since walking around too much causes contractions.  While we were there, we did get some of the last things I need prior to the twinkie's arrival - baby books!  We got some really cute ones that I need to start filling out soon!

We had a fantastic evening at Melting Pot.  It was my first time, and they had a great girls night out deal for a 4 course meal, so we all got to try a variety of cheeses, salads, meats and of course chocolates!  Could it get any better for a group of ladies?  I don't think so!

Group Shot

Jen and Steph anxious for the food to come

Steph and Jess - beautiful pregnant girls!

Monica and me - not my favorite pic - but I'm 8 months pregnant...

Silly Girls eating the yummy food

Steph brought home some Dessert for her men

Thanks girls, for a fabulous night out!  We'll have to do it again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

Baby Pics