Thursday, April 15, 2010

Twinkie's Update - 33 Weeks

I've had 3 appointments this week, and so I thought it would be a good time to update on the twinkies!  We are doing good lately and getting really excited for them to come!  I have to make it to 34 weeks to deliver at my local community hospital, and I'm really happy that I'm almost there (next Wednesday!). 

I'm now having regular non-stress tests and ultrasounds to make sure everything is going fine.  Each time I see the doctors, they say everything looks great, and we just have to wait.  At the growth ultrasound this week, we found out that baby A is 4 lbs 3 oz and baby B is 4 lbs 1 oz!  They are in the 39% and 36% which I was told is great for twins.  They still have both heads up and together as high as they can possibly be.  There is still a chance they could flip to head down, but they are quickly running out of room to move.

Here is my latest belly pic - I think I just look like I'm full term for a single, but since I technically would have 7 more weeks, I can't even imagine what I would look like if I made it that long!



Enjoy the latest ultrasound pics of baby A - Baby B had his head turned, so we couldn't get any cute pics.

Another Profile of Baby A

Precious boy!  I think he looks like Eric...

2 comments:

  1. Baby A and Baby B - Grandma and Grandpa Schmidt love you very much and we look forward to giving you lots of kisses and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!! (you and the baby ;)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics