Monday, April 12, 2010

Nesting...

Well, I'm almost 33 weeks now and in full nesting mode.  Luckily my sister-in-law, Lyndsay and mother-in-law, Peggy, have been extremely helpful!  The boy's room is all set-up, we got a loveseat for the room, all the clothes are now washed, and we even have a changing area and pack 'n play set-up downstairs.  I have my hospital bag packed now, and I'm ready to go any day!  I'm still hoping for a couple more weeks, but feeling great about having everything ready!


The cribs all set-up!

New loveseat

Cribs - just waiting for some babies!!


Changing area - notice the dog tail hooks from Aunt Lyndsay waiting for the bathrobes!!

Diapers and wipes all set

Bookshelves and cute saying

Downstairs changing area - Aspen had to test out the pack 'n play

He also loved the jump-a-roo that Grandma Schmidt got for us!!  Look at his legs :)

With the exception of having a car that works with 2 big carseats, we're ready to go.  We'll be selling our Acura RDX and looking for a larger car that can accomodate the car seats and have room for others to come along too (either an SUV with a 3rd row, or a minivan)  The car seats will fit for the short term, luckily, but I'm hoping to get the car situation taken care of quickly!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! You're all ready! I must tell you that I am pretty sure it's abuse to put Spin in the jumperoo! I was laughing out loud; Kenzie will LOVE that pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, it is so adorable. now you just have to wait for the boys' arrival for the real fun to begin ;) and may i recommed an Odyssey? we have one. love it. (and we said we'd never own a minivan). things change ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. almost time! hopefully they'll keep cookin' for a few more weeks! can't wait to meet the boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny loved the picture of Aspen in the jumper. I can't get over how beautiful your nursery is. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey you look totally prepared and ready to go, great job nesting!!! When I saw that crib pic with the two positioners in place, I almost choked up thinking about meeting the baby boys next month. What an amazing experience you are about to go through!!!! Your lives are changing forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics