Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Neighbors and 35 Weeks!

We are more than excited that Adam and Lyndsay had a smooth closing this morning and now live just a few streets away, in the same neighborhood!  This will be especially nice for the nights Eric is working and I'm home alone!!  The next few days will be a lot of moving and cleaning and time with the family which will be so fun!  Hopefully Eric can carry our weight since I won't be able to do too much, other than encourage and smile a lot :)  Adam and Lynds were here for our move and they were such a huge help that I hope we can give back.  Here's a pic of Lyndsay and I from my shower... isn't she the cutest??




I also hit my 35 week mark today, which was very exciting!  I had a doctor's appointment and learned that I have gained a total of 37 lbs during my pregnancy!  We discussed all the options for delivery, and as long as baby A remains head down, I'm going to try for a natural delivery.  If baby A flips any other way, we will need to schedule a C-Section between 37 and 38 weeks at the latest.

For those of you who like stats, I was checked and I'm 1cm dilated, 60% effaced and baby A is in -2 station.  I honestly don't know what all that means, but the doctor says it means my body is getting ready, but it could still be a couple weeks, or it could be very soon.  Both heartbeats sounded great, and the doctor says the babies would be in great shape if they come even today!  This is great news as I'm hoping they will be able to come right home with us, and have no extended stay in the hospital!

My friend, Monica who thinks the babies are coming today (b/c of the full moon or something) decided last night that we should take some pics.  I am nervous to post these belly pics as they are little more skin than I like, but she did such a great job taking them and making them look good, that I am going to just do it!  (Also, my other friend, Jess posted some of her belly, and if she's brave enough - so am I - thanks Jess!!)


Can't wait to meet you, boys!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your belly pics Lindsey!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you guys!! What a beautiful and exciting time in your lives!! Praying for a safe delivery!! Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my... you are adorbale!!!! and yay for 35 weeks :) (i gained that much weight with 1 child in my uterus... ha!) those stats are moving thing right along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute belly pics...the boys will be here so soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! Can't wait for the boys to come :)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

Baby Pics